What trail am I on?

Notifications
Clear all

What trail am I on?

Topic starter

Donavon you are on the same trail and you could see the spot you mentioned from where this picture was taken from if you could peak between the trees. I'm not sure what you call this trail, Baty Butte or Thunder Mtn. Trail, but just around the corner in the photo you would be directly below the "white beard" of Baty Butte. So yes you are correct. If you don't have a photo, maybe someone else will volunteer one.

Don

Admin

Dude, I was on the wrong mountain. How can that be correct?

Go ahead and post another one for us.

We did call it 545. But I think all that up there is not officially recognized so it's up to us and other users to keep it together from Skookum to Joyce Lakes.

D 2

If it's okay with you guys I'll give you a break and post one this time.  This is from a current trail in our district that's in a wilderness area.  I doubt that you will need any additional hints.  I was able to make some good progress cleaning this trail up in 2014.  Sorry for the large file I'm using the iPad to post.

Topic starter

So Zack, is this trail abandoned ? You say it is a "current trail", but it doesn't look like it. So why should you have to work on it if it was a current trail that is maintained?

Don

Admin

There must be fish source nearby.

D 2

Page 7 / 46