How do you like the...

Notifications
Clear all

How do you like the new forum?

Admin
Topic starter

I thought I would do a test poll - one of the new features of the new forum just to see how it worked.  Feel free to participate and add your opinions.

6 Replies
 Kirk

Woohoo!!  Two respondents so far.

How come Rob gets three medals above his name and Paul only gets two little green stars? 🧐 

Oh, and is there any significance to the font color of the persons name?

What if I want to change my choice on the poll?

I like the edit feature.  I can easily add new questions to this list!  🤪 

3 Replies
Admin

The stars has to do with how many postings one has done -  I just kept whatever it defaulted to.

The color of the link is associated with what group you are in.  Pretty much everyone is in the same group except a few people in the admin group.

It does not appear you can edit your poll choice after you’ve submitted it.  It may be an option when creating a poll to allow people to edit their choice.

The edit feature has a timeout - again, I just kept what was defaulted.  I think it is something like 5 mins.

Kirk

Thanks for checking into all of my wonderings.  {blackemo}:crazy: {blackemo}:anguished: {blackemo}:hotdrink:  

It seems like some of the colored items are random.  Each time I look at this thread, the bars on the graph have different colors. Today the top one is a muddy yellow and the other one is turquoise.

I better start coming up with more stuff to post so I'll get some gold stars!  {blackemo}:flowers: {green}:tears: 🤩 🌻 

Kirk

And now there's a green dot by your name because you're currently online. {pear}:nerd:  

Kirk

I guess the edit feature has its limits.  I was just told the time to edit my post had expired. {green}:rabid:  

Kirk