Notifications
Clear all

Holiday Dinner?

Topic starter

Hey you guys, it's been a while.  I've been hibernating like a boozed bear.

Are we gonna get together, maybe in January?  I'd be able to host something if Ms. Oakes is busy.  Just thought I'd put something out there.  Normally we'd have had our potluck by now.

5 Replies

Robert Koscik said:

Hey you guys, it's been a while.  I've been hibernating like a boozed bear.

Are we gonna get together, maybe in January?  I'd be able to host something if Ms. Oakes is busy.  Just thought I'd put something out there.  Normally we'd have had our potluck by now.

Bob I asked Jacquelyn about a potluck a couple of weeks ago, and this was her response:

"Haven't had a dinner yet, but we should with the volunteer "group". Bob also offered his place, maybe you Trail Advocates should discuss and decide when and where, I'm flexible. Since the Recreation Departments of Clackamas and Zig Zag are now combined, we will do the volunteer recognition together (this is the formal thanks). That date hasn't been set yet, but I'm meeting with my Zig Zag counterpart after the holidays to work on this. I'll let you know once we get it figured out."

So, sometime after the holidays we will find out.

Don

Topic starter

Since when were Clackamas and Zigzag rec combined?  That's news to me.  Wonder what it means to us.  I know she is considering retirement, maybe that's part of it.

Lots of catching up to do…

Hey the offer still stands for my house.  If you talk to any of the guys let them know.  I'll try to get out of my bubble and make a couple calls.

Robert Koscik said:

Since when were Clackamas and Zigzag rec combined?  That's news to me.  Wonder what it means to us.  I know she is considering retirement, maybe that's part of it.

Lots of catching up to do…

Hey the offer still stands for my house.  If you talk to any of the guys let them know.  I'll try to get out of my bubble and make a couple calls.

That was the first time I heard about the combining of the two district's rec departments from Jacquelyn's email a couple of weeks ago.

It has been a weird year with all of the paid trail maintenance being done in our district. I worked on a few trails this past year, but not as much as I usually do. I think I did more exploring and hiking then clearing trails.

The gang needs to get together and share stories and a couple of beers.

Admin

Let me know what you all decide.

I might even get out once this year. I did oil my boots the other day.

Gipper came to see me the other day. He was all excited about West Coast crash site. Trophy hunters.

D.

Page 1 / 2